Are you already into a successful cleaning business? That’s great…congratulations! At this juncture, you may be busy dealing with big organizations. If you are content with your present status, then it is absolutely fine…go ahead…there’s no need to look back. You need to remember that your business is similar to a wheel…once its start then there’s no looking back!
When into a business it is quite likely on your part to experience both ups as well as downs. Hence, you need to always work on ideas to retain the loyalty of existing clients as well as get hold of more and more clients.
Dealing with companies or rather customers is not as tough as you think. However, when it comes to deal with bigger companies, you need to take into consideration the commercial cleaning bid or say the bid packet. This allows the companies an opportunity to view as well as review the services which you provide as a cleaning company. They will study each and every minute detail that you have included in your cleaning services. This is one of the primary reasons behind making a comprehensive commercial cleaning bid. Preparing a list of all the prices and services is not enough; in addition to that you need to offer them an organized detailing about your service.
Make sure that you take into consideration the following tips and tricks when it comes to commercial cleaning bid.
· When it comes to prepare your bid packet, you need to include a cover page. You need to include the logo and name of your company so as to give it a professional touch. Including a cover letter for your proposal is highly recommended. Make sure that the introduction is concise and short. You need to also include the price, service as well as the counting of days of bid. This will help you in clarifying you purpose for the business. Over and above, you need to make sure to put forward your ideas in such a way so that the client never rejects your proposal.
· You need to also incorporate a bit of information about your company. Don’t make it too lengthy as people don’t have much time to go through your proposal
· Make sure you include a table of contents in your proposal. This prevents you from the hassles of flipping each and ever page of your proposal in order to go through a particular topic.
· The list of services is of much importance hence make sure to offer them a complete list of cleaning packages and services.
· You need to also include the contract that they would sign (in case they approve your grant proposal).
· You need to also get old of a list of references. It would be better if you get hold of more and more customers. But then make sure to seek their permission prior to including their contact details in the commercial cleaning bidding.